How can we turn Mother’s Day into Mother's Week
What is the definition of mother? I once read it was “one person who does the work of twenty - for free”
Mothers Day is a day to show appreciation toward mothers and mother figures all over the world. People may say it has got very commercial but quite honestly I am happy to have a day that I can claim as mine presents or not. The children helping with chores and breakfast being delivered in bed … actually in my house that is a daily occurrence but not for all you lovely ladies out there.
Tips to turn this day into a week.
Write a wish list – something like this… For mother’s day I want
- Breakfast in bed or take me out to brunch
- Do not ask for anything – work it out yourself or go to dad.
- Fold three loads of washing.
- Prepare a meal – double the recipe and freeze for another night the following week.
- Wash the dog.
- Choose another job – anything vacuum, dust, clean the bathroom
- If all else fails make them get you something nice from Juve.
Come on ladies milk this, make Mother’s Day count.